Just To Let My Emotions Out



Just To Let My Emotions Out

I try to reach out
Just to be hurt in the end
I try to forget
Just to keep my myself whole

I try to stoop down
Even if I know I will be the one
To be miserable
To be emotionally unstable
To be sad
To be that one girl who longs for your touch

I know, I know
I must keep forward
Without you
Without you by my side

I have to accept that
I have to move on
And forget you

And how exactly do I do that?

When I remember you always.

When I receive a text,
I still hope it comes from you
When I read a book,
I think about you, too.
When I see a couple,
I just look away,
And think it must have been once us,
Sweet and happy.

Now I try to move on.
I really do.
I just hope I’ll have that consistency to go on
To accept the fact that you’re no longer on my side
That you’re no longer willing to be in our relationship
That you’re no longer aching to see me, to text me, 
to ask me how do I do after a long day.
And,

Maybe one day,
That you’re no longer in love with me...!!!


Comments